Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oh no! You can see me....

Today was a very interesting day for me. A coming out of sorts. This blog so far has been a secret little thing I've been compiling until I felt I had enough content, and got enough guts to share it with the world Somehow today my little secret was found out and I was highlighted in an herbal blogroll by an herbalist and blogger I respect highly (see Rosalee de la ForĂȘt's blog Methow Valley Herbs).

On top of that, I was in the Washington Post today where I was interviewed about a new hydroponics store opening in DC that makes no attempts to hide it's intent to help people who wish to grow medical marijuana. I ended up being quoted about my enthusiasm about bat guano (blush). Of course that's what they had to quote... They had a great selection of organic potting mixes and soil amendments though.

All in all, after being in the public eye, at least a little bit, has been empowering! Bat guano and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment